Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DKE Toys Presents...

My name aint on the flyer, but I did a 10" custom for the DKE Toys "Traveling Custom Yoka Bear Show" at Genuine Artikle in Long Island this Saturday, June 5th which finally gives me a real reason to travel out and hang out with all the cool toy artists I haven't seen in over a year since I moved back from Cali. If your in the neighborhood, come hang out with us, check out some dope art, buy some some dope 1 of a kind art and don't forget to bring your sunglasses cause we gonna get smooooooove!

Looking forward to seeing what Okkle does, haven't seen shit from him a while...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can we buy "wasted talent" t-shirts?

Wasted Talent said...

www.iwillnotbeawastedtalent.com when new shirts are available or go to Genuine Artikle. Their address is on www.genuineartikle.com