Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's alive...

Well... it's been 3 years and I managed to get this far without a blog or website. The website is still in the works, but this is the beginning of the blog for Wasted Talent. I never did this type of thing before, but if can keep shit up to date as much as I want, it should be pretty dope. I'm pretty sure it will be different then other blogs. I'll only be posting shit that involves my restless attempt to come up in the world of creativity or shit that interests me in general and I won't sugar coat anything. Everything from fashion to art to music to food. You know, same shit every other blog you read about posts, but much more of an eclectic version. I'm not your regular ol' Joe. My interests range very wide, but very few to the what I'd call the "norm". You'll never get what I mean, cause I'm a rare breed, but if you can relate... you already know, ya know?


Nobody on the corner got vision like us. I will not be a Wasted Talent. Greatest story ever told. Your not ready for the brilliance. 2009. GOD! AMEN! WHAT!?

No comments: