Friday, December 17, 2010

Smoke Demon

Last night I was playing some of my beats at the funhouse. Hood Chef started flowing some funny ass shiiiiiiit! Like shit I couldn't stop laughing at, but knew it was kept so real that it would be a hit forever timeless like a version of "the electric slide", but for cool people. I was like "Yoooooooooooooo!!! This is a hit! You gotta do this track!" And he was all about it, so he busted out some quick phrases and BOOM, made a video for it all in one day. I'm gonna try and convince him to re-do and make it even better and make an even sicker music video. All in all, I'm not being biased cause it's my beat and Hood Chef is my bro, but this is one of my favorite songs to date. I can't listen to it without having fun. I can't get through this song without bursting out into laughter at least once!

p.s. To anybody who said my beats are wack, ya'll are just followers who walk the same line as everybody else thinking within that same stupid lil' box that only innovative talent think outside of. Ya'll don't have the skill, vision or even an ounce of swag to rock my instrumentals. You're beat!

p.p.s For ya'll who don't know, Smoke Demon is our homeboy who alone... smokes more than the whole funhouse put together, is ballin' outta control and funny as a hell! #4FUN

No comments: