Sunday, October 18, 2009

NEW SHIT

So, there's been a lot of people hitting me up from all over the world that have been highly anticipating Wasted Talent's next shirt releases. So with that being said, I have been trying to build this empire from scratch pretty much by myself for the last 3 years purely on the hustle. It's been a veryyyyyy bumpy road, but I never gave up. This is my dream. It's what I'm good at. It's what I'm gonna do and I just won't give up on that. From business deals gone wrong to faulty partnerships to trying to support my own weed habit... shit just never came through how I pictured it... but that's all about to change. I have been talking to some very talented artists who I think mesh very well with my whole style and the way I go about things. They also have the ability to fill my void for the artistic skills I lack, they have their own highly useful connections, and they all have incredible entrepreneurism and work ethic. Not to mention they don't do man made drugs. We're gonna form like voltron and make power moves. There's just soooo much more in the making, with collabs with other artists and companies as well, it's just gonna get crazy. I promise.

Anyway, I'm not gonna put everything out there on the table just yet 'til everything is finalized, but once it is, I will post up an introduction to this newly formed A+ Team. Look forward to a new beginning... and limited edition shit to stunt on your friends with.

Recognize the brilliance.

No comments: